For Social Waller, keeping its users’ and clients’ data safe is vital and the company makes an effort in order for them to be protected. That is why we have implemented technical and organizational measures to keep them safe.
how we use collected information
Social Waller may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Social Waller won’t contact its users or clients for any more than necessary for the correct functioning of the site and to give them the best service.
data protection rights
At any moment, users and clients can ask Social Waller to:
- Edit his data
- Totally or partially erase his data
- Say which data the company has about the user
With no one. Tweet Binder does not share with any institution, company, organization or particular its users’ data.
third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
your acceptance of these terms
You have several ways of contacting with Social Waller:
- Phone: +34 948 596 807
- Address: Calle Emilio Arrieta 5BIS – Entreplanta Pamplona (NA) – Spain
- Email: [email protected]
This document was last updated on August 21, 2019.
returns and refunds policy for tweet binder
We do not issue refunds for digital products once the order is confirmed and features to create the Social Wall have been activated. We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues receiving or downloading our products. We will help you along the process.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us: [email protected]
Thanks for your time.