What can I do to have a Social Wall?
You just need to send an email to [email protected] with the requests for your event. The team will need to know:
- How many days the wall is going to be active
- Which terms you need to track
- The resolution of the screen where it is going to be displayed
- If you want to moderate the content or not
How can I moderate the content of the wall?
With Social Waller you have total control of what is being displayed. You can choose between two types of moderation:
- Soft: Every message is approved by default and you choose what you want to take out (reject) from the wall.
- Hard: Every message is pending by default and you choose to either approve it or reject it.
What does hard moderation mean?
The hard moderation option is the one that allows you to have more control on what is being displayed. With this option you will choose what actually is displayed on screen and which content you prefer to reject and not show on screen.
Can I ban certain words?
Yes, you can set the system to automatically reject those tweets that contain certain words. For example, if you don’t want any tweet with the word tree to appear on the wall, you just need to add it in the section of banned words.
Can I ban users?
Yes, you can. Certain users can be set in the system to prevent them from appearing in the social wall. You can not avoid that they send tweets or messages but you can automatically set the system to reject all their tweets from the social wall.